• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ingersoll Rand Gyro-Flo 125

Ranger Dave

just picked up this 19?? Ingersoll Rand Gyro-Flo 125. hasent been run in a long time.after some tuneup parts,cleaned the carb i finally got it runnin half way decent. now the started died. time for a new one. anyone know where i can get one?? its a 6v delco 1107010-93c..... what year is the comperssor??

Attachments

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the forum. Looks 1960's vintage. I would take the starter to an old school auto electric shop. They should be able to rebuild it. Engine looks like a Continental Red Seal, also commonly used in forklifts.

RAHarden

I know this is an older thread. I have an older 125 Gyro-Flo Ingersoll Rand vane compressor, with a G193 Continental engine. The compressor did work, but the engine was damaged when my cousin broke the intake manifold and left it sit outdoors in the rain. I know there some value in the parts, but if someone wants them, they may be free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks