• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injector nozzles

Scrambler

What torq do I need to adjust the nozzles? I dieselshop took them apart in order to clean them but I can't find torq specs so I can put them back together. I searched through all the tech manuals. They're the 2 opening nozzles, M36A2 White MultiFuel.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I can't answer your question either, but man, those models are impressive!!!!!!! Bravo!

[thumbzup]

Westech

CPL
150 foot pounds is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think that a 3/8 bolt will take that your nuts!!! Ive done mine and I set mine at 35 foot pounds and thats even at the max for that size bolt. I have been running mine with 35 foot pounds for almost a year and 4k miles with no problem.

Towerguy1

When I did mine I was quite sure my manual is the same as above but in INCH POUNDS. Not foot pounds. Im almost positive I used 165 inch pounds when I retightened them.

houdel

1) BTW, does anyone know where to get the plugs to close off the injector ports while the injectors are out, or a good field expedient plug?

2) Where do you get replacement gaskets for the injectors and do they need to be replaced everytime you pull an injector?

3) How much do new injectors cost, or how much to test & repair/rebuild an injector?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks