• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Instant EUC approval??

hedgehog69

Event 2062...waited until 6th business day to send EUC off....probably 2pm Iowa time. I needed to put travel to FL off until mid-end April, so I had my motives. I saw later the paid invoice. Puzzled me. I checked over the weekend and it says EUC approved by Battle Creek!! Of course this happens when I didn't need or want 'speedy' service!!!!!!!!

things will work out...I am just wondering if this kind of speed is going to be the norm?

gunboy1656

Wish it would be, I am at 10 days right now. Others who won stuff on the same auction (and location) already have theirs back. Most are first timers like myself.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been buying for three years now. Usually takes 1 week to clear.

The last one I did, I am at 21 days and counting. :cookoo:

All for a ratty old M101A1 trailer with no top.

Last edited:

BOBDEUCE

Mine just took about 4.5 months to clear, and my M35A2 was just dropped off by the shipping company an hour ago. In contrast, my M105 trailer took about 2 weeks and I've had it for a couple weeks now.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same event as the Op, 2 days(one revision needed).

hedgehog69

I called gl last night...hoping to get a bit of an extension on picking stuff up in Florida. I was really counting on the usual 2-3 approval time.

Gal...in a very nice way...told me I was the first to complain about EUC getting approved too fast....:lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks