• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Instant PMX window

PureMayhem

I use a Surface Pro 2 with IExplore 11 and can't seem to get rid of the Instant PMX popup window. When I run IExplore from the desktop it does not happen. I prefer using the touch screen with IExplore and the Surface Pro. I have tried various settings in the Messaging section of setup but no success. Any suggestions?

dmetalmiki

Hmm..seems to that program falls into the phishing spyware etc catagory...( google it) I would (at least) scan your computer with a good anti spyware utility. And I would be looking for a another utility that does not pop up all the time. go to (where on your computer are ) addons. or tool bars and extensions. Sort them out and then use a pop up blocker. (should be a pop up blocker on your ie version or bowser. good luck with it! I allways keep things VERY simple using browsers and search engines with no addons or popups.

PureMayhem

I set my popup blocker to high security and it went away. I then set it back to medium and it has not come back. Is it possible that it was the message bar that was not completely loading?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks