• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International HC-3 Crane Truck -need help moving it

danomano

I need to relocate a International, I believe Navy, HC-3 crane truck. I am having trouble finding someone with a trailer that can haul it from Vancouver WA to St Helens Or. Does anyone have a lead on someone that hauls in my area? Currently this truck is not running either :(

Attached pic is what it looked like new, currently the truck need plenty of tlc.

Attachments

unitedstatesoffreight

hey @danomano My name is Nick Johnson with United States of freight I have had the privilege of getting a fair amount of equipment transported for other Steel Soldiers members and would happy to assist you. I understand it does not run but do you have a way to push it up a trailers loading ramps? Also do you have the LxWxH and Weight of your crane truck? Feel free to contact me directly at 484-431-9509 or email me at nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com