• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

iPhone app?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I still don't fully understand how to use my iphone or apps so I just punch it into the internet button and it works just fine for me.
The tapatalk app simplifies the site (and any forum you're accessing via your phone) to adjust for the smaller screen. You do not get the signature lines, location, post #'s, join date, etc. All the important stuff is there, but the fluff is stripped out.

See image below.

P1080948.jpg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does the tapatalk app allow you to easily use spell-check, and easy capitalization and punctuation?

castirondude

neat, I was just about to ask for an Android app but looks like tapatalk works on android as well, I'll buy it. having a smartphone app really helps so you can use those few idle minutes here and there to scan the forum and pitch in

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope the app helps with capitalization and punctuation, 'cause it's in the rules!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks