• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iraq Looks Into Buying 36 Fighting Falcons

bugei

make them buy them through gl like everyone else, that way gl will take their money in advance and vannessa will screw up their paperwork (like everyone else) and then they will have their account suspended (like everyone else) and will have to provide a new credit card AND pay the penalty. LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

and in the end, no planes AND we have their money

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
bugei said:
and in the end, no planes AND GL has their money
There, fixed it for you.

:D

bugei

your right clinto, i sometimes forget who the governement and contractors work for, my bad. and don't forget they have the option to chat with customer service if they have a question or complaint

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
bugei said:
and don't forget they have the option to chat with customer service if they have a question or complaint

rofl

GoldComet6

I don't think we'll see a lot of all new true MBTs. I keep reading most Western nations are planning on using their current models for maybe the next 20-30 years. There are some new ones (like the Korean K2 Black Panther, I think). I'd guess in the future new tanks will not have a crew, be much smalller and have cameras so they can be operated from miles away. A smaller tank without a crew can have more defensive armament and thicker armor. So it would seem to me the back and forth between the tank producer and anti-tank weapons will never end!

kcimb....if I'm wrong then I'll be happy to type the apology right here in big bold letters for everyone to read. I'm no expert.

Maybe the Iraqis would be happy with the Israeli M60 Magach or Sabra? Seems like they too could handle the hodge-podge of old Iranian tanks without compromising our latest M1s. Of course Iraq buying them from Israel might be a problem.....

kcimb

GoldComet6 said:
I don't think we'll see a lot of all new true MBTs. I keep reading most Western nations are planning on using their current models for maybe the next 20-30 years. There are some new ones (like the Korean K2 Black Panther, I think). I'd guess in the future new tanks will not have a crew, be much smalller and have cameras so they can be operated from miles away. A smaller tank without a crew can have more defensive armament and thicker armor. So it would seem to me the back and forth between the tank producer and anti-tank weapons will never end!

kcimb....if I'm wrong then I'll be happy to type the apology right here in big bold letters for everyone to read. I'm no expert.

Maybe the Iraqis would be happy with the Israeli M60 Magach or Sabra? Seems like they too could handle the hodge-podge of old Iranian tanks without compromising our latest M1s. Of course Iraq buying them from Israel might be a problem.....
I'll look into it, but I was under the impression from those I talked to that Iraq wasn't getting the full Abrams package. I imagine they'd even be happy if we sold them m60-2000m, and they probably wouldn't even know the difference.

I'm going to go on a limb here and say that until tracks are replaced, tanks are at a technological standstill. They're sort of at an evolutionary dead end. Make them hover and shoot lasers and have armor thick and techy enough to bounce whatever the best the russians sell to our enemies is and we'll have super tanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks