• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iron Planet pick up timeline

TB58

So I am planning on bidding on a 5ton in a few days but I want to be sure on the post auction timeline. Obviously they want their money right away. The question I have is when can I pick up the truck?
the EUC and SF97 process takes months, I am assuming the vehicle cannot legally be driven on the road until it is complete. Am I required to remove the vehicle within 8 days of the auction or within 8 days of the paperwork being complete? this drastically changes how I will be going about this.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There isn't an euc on m939 trucks. You have 8 days to remove it. If you are not comfortable driving it out you can have it hauled. It takes a few weeks to get the sf97. There are ways around the paperwork depending on age.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EUC and SF97 are separate.

There should be no EUC on the M939 trucks.

You will need the SF97 to apply for a title and plates.

You should be ok driving it off post to your storage/residence and then leaving it there until the paperwork comes through.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The site manager will usually work with you on the pickup allowing extra time.
Every one so far has granted extra time if I needed it.

With the exception of one 5 ton, I've recovered everything myself.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It will state on the auction lot page if an EUC is needed or not. It is rare for a trailer or a 5 ton to need one but it has happened I had to do one for a 3/4T trailer frame and for a shop van.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks