• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there a tm for a m322 lt equipment trailer.

CHIEFSONN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've looked in the trailer section but with no luck . I'm am having a issue with the push release valve for the breaks.
When I hook up the trailer ,push in the release valve with all air lines connected red to red blue to blue, glad hand valves opened, the truck in drive the breaks stay locked, but if helper #2 holds /pushes the release valve the trailer wheels will roll free and helper # 2 can get out from in between the danger. The truck only had to move a couple inches. So I am reaching out and asking if this release valve can be rebuilt or does it have to be replaced and if so how or where is my question.
Thanks

ARYankee

I've been searching for a TM on one as well because I've been interested in buying one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DeMilitarized

mto20a1-holden-engineer-equipment-trailer-eet-m322-tm-11026a-oi-operation-and-maint

Moderator's note: That TM is restricted for "Official use only". It has been removed from our library.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guyfang

Staff member
Normally, or I will say one reason, is that the company that makes the equipment, wants folks to pay for the company's investment of research, planning and production of said equipment. They figure that they spent a ton of money on something, and along comes someone who is not Government, has not put a dime forward to help pay for the equipment, that's a no go for them. The Gov requires the supplying company to provide documentation. And it has to be in the format that the, for instance, CECOM, (read that Mobile Electric Power) or TACOM, (Tank and Automotive Command) requires. That costs a bundle. There are other reasons of course. But that is the main reason. They paid for the tech, you didn't. So they require that the Gov. at least try and protect their investment.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks