• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this a good deal?

Kenobi

I saw an ad in the paper for a guy selling 1 1952 M38, a 1956 M38A1, plus a spare engine and other parts. All this is for $2250. I called him and he said that one has some rust and the other has had body repair work done. He said neither run. They dont have military tires and no seats. I am wondering if this is a good deal to buy then resell parts I don't need. I currently have a 1952 M38 that is in pretty good condition but doesnt run right now. I havent seen them but dont know if its worth looking at. It is about a 2.5 hour drive from my house.

Thanks

Kenobi

Thanks Guys.

I'm thinking of going to check them before I decide if I want them. I just don't want to pass up a good deal. I've done that so many times before.

Kenobi

Ok guys. I finally got the pictures of the jeeps. They don't like what I thought they were. I am not even sure what they are. As you can see it is two jeeps plus there is an engine that I didnt get a picture of. I am not really interested, but if any of you are just let me know and I can give you the guy's info.

Attachments

Kenobi

Thanks for the advice guys. Like I said I am no longer interested in these. It was 2.5 hr drive but ended up being a fun road trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks