• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this your deuce?

M1075

I saw these pics today. Who does this nice clean deuce belong to? It even has the front axle air shift. C'mon guys, speak up.

outlaw

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a15/st1300s/lisapat.jpg

here is the two that keep me in line or try to
the one on the left is my wife the right ex wife
might seem strange but there are the the best of friends
thay work at the same place the va
go on cruises every year
and yes i have to pay for the two of them to go
and when i do some thing that thay don,t like
i get it from the two of them

Desert Rat

Outlaw,
I know what you mean! My wife and ex compare notes on me too :nono: ! However, my wife tempers what she hears from my ex a bit. My ex is known for being, how shall I say, a bit emotional [complaining] . Yet they too get along. Plus if all else fails they ask my son. He's an honest little guy too. Sometimes he gets talking about something completely different :idea: . Sometimes he says "I dunno". Sometimes he insists "I said, 'I dunno!'". He knows how to have fun with those two as well :lol: ! Yet sometimes he'll innocently say what's really going on like "I help Daddy today!". No matter how I try, I'll never be alone. I'd say that's fine. :)
The last pic. Nick is sitting in the lap of my ex..

Warren Lovell

I...uh...really need a cold shower. But this brings me back to the Black painted and Chromed out Deuce...with a deuce in that configuration, you can get the other deuce...I'm sure of it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks