• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issue posting pics

nb102

I looked through the old threads about this but didn't see this error.

If I use the insert image link in the quick editor I get the error:
Code:
<br /><strong>Fatal error:</strong> <ul><li>File system directory "[path]/forum_attachments/5/2/1/9/6" is not writable or cannot be found.  Please create this directory; ensure the directory is writable or change the directory setting.</ul>Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class <strong>vB_DataManager_AttachmentFiledata</strong> in <strong>[path]/includes/class_dm.php</strong> on line <strong>849</strong><br />
If I go to attachments to upload, nothing ever shows up in the spot where my old pictures are.

I have tried different versions of java and two computers on different ISPs/Antivirus. It does this on IE, firefox, and chrome.

Anything else I can try or did I just lose permission to write in my upload directory?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks