• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Items For Sale Link

Boatcarpenter

Not mine to post in classifieds so I thought I would post here. A guy from Army Radio Groups wants to sell the following as a lot for 5K plus shipping. It is located in SD.
Includes 2 PRC119s, 4 RT524s, 1 R442, 1 PRC77, 1 PRC 1088, all with mounts, plus a ton of stuff and boxes of Motorola stuff. 20 mixed Mot syntors and syntor x9000s in lo, vhf, uhf and 800 that are in one picture. They are in various states from complete to who knows. Shipping from 57401.
Link for pictures http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesh...de=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1
I have no stake in the sale but if someone buys because of reading this post, maybe you might be willing to sell me a couple of items at "finders fee" prices :D
I don't know what most of the stuff is, but price sounds high especially as the lot weighs approx 900 lbs.on three pallets so shipping could be pricey.
BC

deuceman51

Does anybody know how to get ahold of the guy? All I saw was a name and pictures. I live in SD and might be worth looking into. I saw an M1009 in the background too. Wonder who he is as I know quite a lot of MV guys in the state. I definately will not buy the whole lot from him. If he wants to give in and split things up I would definately be willing to deal. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks