• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

iTrade feedback

M923driver

How about a "leave feedback" link on the profile page or user cp. Right on the surface where is it easy to use. (so it will be used). I buy/sell on several sites and have for years, and this was reallly hard to decipher on SS. Don't want to whine, but if it's hard to do, most will not do it and it's great to have an idea who you're sending money to for something you haven't seen. Thanks for the soapbox....

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still doubt any more people would use it.

The way it is now, if you leave feedback for somebody they will get a PM telling them about it. They can link from there to their feedback page and can leave you feedback from there. I don't know of a better attention getter than a PM.

M923driver

I still doubt any more people would use it.

The way it is now, if you leave feedback for somebody they will get a PM telling them about it. They can link from there to their feedback page and can leave you feedback from there. I don't know of a better attention getter than a PM.
True, just that it's many steps to leave the initial feedback. On sites like ebay or GunBroker, it is an option on just about every page . Not a big deal here it seems, most guys I've "met" have been very helpful and trustworthly. I've made 3 transactions since joining, one guy actually sent the item and then had me mail him a check. Just thought the process of saying "thanks, this is a good seller" should be easy and encouraged to be used.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depending where you are on the site, Click on your name, then click on feedback or click on a name, click on profile, click on feedback.

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know it was not intuitive to find the first time I used it. I can also tell you I buy and sell alot on here as I prefer it to ebay and a very large majority don't reply with feedback even after you leave it for them and I think it is the difficulty of finding it readily.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
How about a "leave feedback" link on the profile page or user cp. Right on the surface where is it easy to use. (so it will be used). I buy/sell on several sites and have for years, and this was reallly hard to decipher on SS. Don't want to whine, but if it's hard to do, most will not do it and it's great to have an idea who you're sending money to for something you haven't seen. Thanks for the soapbox....
99% of the guys here, I'd trust in a blink of an eye, but there is always that 1%. It never hurts to post a thread and ask or search the persons user ID. Most of us that have been here a while wouldn't mind the thread.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you click on their name, view profile, and go to feedback score, its not really THAT complicated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks