• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Its alive!!!

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
:D :D Today I finished cleaning/replacing fuel lines, replaced the choke control, installed a new fuel pump, and reinstalled the carb. It took a couple of tries, but I got it running :) I let it run long enough for the low air buzzer to stop and called it a day. (got dark)

I'm sure gassers are are supposed to be quiet, but you probably need an intact exhaust for that.

I think replacing the sending units/gauges is next along with fine tuning the carb

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Wick246 said:
Great! I assume by the fact that you made it back to post means that it stops too.
well...
actually it has no working brakes(service or emergency), but that is pretty high on the list :wink: .

Crazyguyla

Are you still using an intank fuel filter or did you splice one into the line near the carb? My gasser was set up with an inline filter and a electric fuel pump. I installed a new mecanical pump, just have to run new lines from the tank to the pump. My truck moves too.. same problem, no brakes *L*

Marcus