• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JHGW5A / Hecurles ZXAER Generator

tankerman351

Hi Everyone, I have recently picked up a JHGW5A 5kw gen set. I have had it running on a little bit of fuel dumped into the intake so I'm moving forward with the repairs. The unit has a glass bowl AC fuel pump that I'm needing parts for. I have been searching the internet all day trying to find parts but with no luck. I have found two numbers on the pump. First on the casting (40132) and second on the arm (5621356). Its not pumping any fuel at all. Any help in finding parts or a suitable replacement pump would be very much apricated. 0.jpg0.jpg0.jpg

tankerman351

That looks very much like an early jeep fuel pump. Rebuild kits are available for those as well as new pumps. Look at photos Jeep parts suppliers have.
Funny you say that, I was just looking at kaiser willies before I came back over here and saw you message. I though exactly the same thing, I ended up disassembling my pump farther and the diaphragm looks like an almost perfect match. Thankyou I apricate the reply!