• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

John at Warner Robbins is Awesome

Jimma

I went today to pick up a five ton at Warner Robbins. SS member setoyota met us there and helped guide us through the gate and the process. He was a life saver. Anyway, the staff at GL Warner Robbins was very friendly and accomodating. I wont hessitate bidding on something at Warner Robbins based on my experience today. Thanks SETOYOTA and JOHN and the crew at WR.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
John is in charge of several sites....and yes...he is a good troop. You may wanna email GL and tell them how good he is...I always do

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
John is awesome. Really helpful and always pleasant to deal with (unlike some of GL's other fine employees :rolleyes: ).

SETOYOTA is good people.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John is in charge of several sites....and yes...he is a good troop. You may wanna email GL and tell them how good he is...I always do

I'd be cautious about following Papabears advice. It seems that whenever the empty suits at Scottsdale find out that they have an employee bending over backwards to please us, they can him. I wouldn't want this person to lose his job.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John is a great guy. Always a pleasure to deal with. On another note I herby declare you are not allowed to view, purchase ,or pick-up items at Robins AFB if you continue to spell it with 2 bs IE roBBins. There is only one B in Robins :p. Hey its my home town and i'm proud of it.

67_C-30

That is great to hear. I'm going in the morning to pick up my M1009. I have dealt with John on the phone several times, and he has been very helpful and very pleasant to deal with.

67_C-30

I recovered my M1009 today, but I didn't have the pleasure of meeting John. All of the guys that ere there were very nice and accomodating. It was very good experience overall.

SETOYOTA met us there also, and walked us through the process. We would have been lost without his assistance! Big thanks again, Chuck!

As far as the Blazer, I'm very happy with it. It only had 1 dead battery and was a quart low on transmission fluid, but it runs and drives great. It has a little rust in the rockers that didn't show up in the pics, but that's common with these trucks, and that's a chance you take buying a vehicle sight unseen. I'm still thrilled with it for what I paid for it. We drove it around all evening and it drives tight and draws lot of attention of comments. That flashing beacon light probably helps!;)

jaxsof

I'd be cautious about following Papabears advice. I wouldn't want this person to lose his job.

I am inclined to agree. Corporate seems to want to do their best to make it as unpleasant an experience as possible.

Over the last 2 weeks I've met with the crew at Columbus DSCC, and I must recant some previous remarks that may have been easily misconstrued. Those guys are truly professionals, and customer service is job #1 My extreme thanks to Rick and the crew for their help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks