• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

jump starter

redass73

hey fellas came up with this gas powered generator/ jump starter. but that is about all i know.. the leads have all been cut off. seems the toggle switchs have been moved and instuctions painted over.. I would love to mount this on my 816 but before i get it running i need to know how it works.. hope one of you guys recognizes it.
thanks
rick

Attachments

redass73

thanks i wil do a search. the main leads are pretty obvious. it the third one the i dont know about it has 3-4 wires in it. kinda like extension cord. but no clue how long it was or what it is used for.. i have tried to remove the paint from the directions,gently, but so far no real luck
rick

mangus580

Red.. my dad has a gen that looks similar to that, it was out of an RV. the Mulity wire cord was for remote starting I think. If you look in the box, you should understand...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks