• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

June 14 is Flag Day. Let's see your FLAGS!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here it is on duty around the world with me

I have a habit of taking an old glory with me whenever I get deployed. Some of these you have to look close they are on my shoulder with my Cav patch.

God bless America long may she wave.

Attachments

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
M1075: Your flag is indeed properly displayed. Judging from the size of your vehicle, however, a 3'x5' flag on an 8' pole (like on "my" fire truck) would probably be a better fit. You'd have to fabricate a pretty hefty mount to hold it, though. The ones on "my" fire truck are 1.5" ID black pipe welded to the brush guard.

steelandcanvas

M1075 said:
Here is a pic of mine. Although I believe the flag is properly displayed, I probably need to get a bigger one. Happy flag day!

BTW, great idea for a thread.
I think you need a bigger flag also, your truck to flag ratio is way off :D

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, here are ours. We have to keep them low because trees on the route WILL rip them right of your truck, pole and all (right Sarge?? :shock: ).

Cheers

Attachments