• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got a 1165

hdfireman

This is my first Hmmwv and my first post here. Yesterday I picked up a 1165 and i'm super stoked. Ive wanted one for years. 2006 model. with 1198 miles on it gov did a complete rebuild in 2014 including new powertrain. Since then its had 900+ miles on it. Very clean truck

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
This is my first Hmmwv and my first post here. Yesterday I picked up a 1165 and i'm super stoked. Ive wanted one for years. 2006 model. with 1198 miles on it gov did a complete rebuild in 2014 including new powertrain. Since then its had 900+ miles on it. Very clean truck
Welcome to the Outfit!

Now that you are part of the group, go ahead and download the Technical Manuals (TM's) for your truck. The "-10" is the owners manual where simple things like how to crank it the right way - without smoking your start box and glow plugs. There are other books that have flow charts for troubleshooting.

Congratulations on your New-To-You truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks