• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just registered and here are some pics of my 923

jester3798

hi guys, i just found the site and im glad i did. i just registered and here are some pics of my 923. i have working on mods since i got it and will post those when i find the pics.

Attachments

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, it's ok to welcome the newcomer, but do we gotta really tell him that once the green (tan) disease starts that the only cure is a steady infusion of more MV......

Welcome from Georgia, and yes nice truck. You are gonna have fun.

Now you have to start planning to be at the Georgia Rally, even if in a civie.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did'nt I just see that truck in Raritan or Sommerville, NJ 2-3 weeks ago parked at Central New Jersey Overhead Door...?

dikwks

Aw crap. That stuff is runnin' down my chin again. Nice truck, dude. I'll join the 5-ton club before it's all said and done. Welcome. Have fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks