• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kansas to Toronto- M934, hauling butt and crossing boarders

Alice

End of August is just in time for the VA Rally. If the Boss isn't at his new home by then, fly into Dulles Airport (Washington, DC) rent a car and come to the VA Rally in Syria, VA for the weekend. Last year one of the attendees ran his expando van in the truck races - with the sides left expanded! And Karl is supposed to be there with his beautifully restored half track. I'll again be rangemaster for the folks that want to go shooting when they are not riding around in their vehicles on the trails. If I know you are coming, I'll be sure to pack some lead spitting toys for you to try out! Look for the thread "Graves Mountain Rally, 2017" or similar for more info (or PM Cabell - 'cgarbee' on the site).
Are you kidding me, **** yeah id love to go! Would be great if i could drive the big guy in with me but if thats not possible by then **** yeah id still go! :D
You always win the race when you take up all the space ;)

Graves Mountain Rally, sign me up

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...ain-Rally-Syria-VA-August-31-September-4-2017
That's the thread, now just follow directions and get signed up. Note that camping in the field is 'free' to those attending the rally. I can bring a tent, air mattresses, sleeping bags, etc. so you don't have to, or you can stay at the lodge, which can get pricey but does include meals. And if you eat breakfast there and are hungry before supper, it's your own fault! Pitch the tent near Cabell, Chuck, and Sonny and you'll probably be invited to join them for breakfast up at the lodge. The SC group rents the Rose River cabin and we eat there before coming down to the field in the mornings.

Alice

Not yet :<
Would have been so boss to have it in time for the rally but i guess ill have to bring the big guy to the next one. Ill be coming to camp and lurk at you guys though if thats ok ;)

Alice

****... Looks like another one bites the dust. CarRental company was a weasel and now we lost out booking, everything else available for the long weekend is waaaaay too expensive. I was so looking forward to meeting you guys and shooting some gun but **** i guess this wasn't the time. At least to the next one i can rock up in my own truck ;) Hope you guys have an amazing time and the weather is nice and sunny all the way.

pontiac62

Just caught up on your thread. Dmvs are sticklers on paperwork no mater who you are. You have paperwork in order, usually goes smooth if not takes a little time. All in all will workout in the end.

What's the progress on getting on getting your truck home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M1081 LVAD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks