• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Keep messing them up!

spicergear

" This is a REAL Military Humvee... It will come with a few different serial numbers you can use, and will also come with the VIN number (above) from a '96 Hummer H1 if you need it. The body tag is blank and ready to put in whatever you want. It is presently registered in Iowa as a 96 Hummer H1. If I were you, I'd register it as a 2005 Military M998. The chassis was produced in 1985, but the vehicle was never titled until 2005, so it is technically a 2005."

Laugh out loud!!!

Maybe it should start off like, "this is a real dicked-up Military Humvee I've cobbled together then painted...bright red to hold true to it's roots." :)

jasonjc

If I were you, I'd register it as a 2005 Military M998. The chassis was produced in 1985, but the vehicle was never titled until 2005, so it is technically a 2005."

Does this mean that my dueces that I title in 2007, are 2007's?????????????

Elwenil

Yeah, and they also have to meet all 2007 emissions and safety standards, lol. You have got to know nothing about vehicles and owning them to come up with some crap about "technically a 2005".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks