• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kennett Square Pa Memorial day Parade

nickd

The parade had a great turn out of green iron from the local pa club. The Marines had their flashy H3 there for all to see. I had my mule there with Ma Deuce on board. Enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks Great Nick I would love to come up for one of these in the future. Now that Clinto has a mule I told him to get in touch with you since yours is such a great looking and performing one. Does anyone give you flap about the M2, I heard Jersey is banning .50 cals and did not know if Delaware was thinking that way too?

Have you shot the M2 from that mount? The way they rock a duece makes me think it would really shake the mules tail.

tarheel

cause as long as you have contact with the show hummer( at least one finger)no cover is required if its above 75 degrees and the sun has been out for longer than a 2 hour period.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool pics, and great vehicles there too. Except for the H3. I guess that's the official USMC Jarhead Pimpmobile. Gimme a M35A2 any day over that grocery getter.

steelandcanvas

maddawg308 said:
Cool pics, and great vehicles there too. Except for the H3. I guess that's the official USMC Jarhead Pimpmobile. Gimme a M35A2 any day over that grocery getter.
Wow Mike, don't hold back or sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel!

nickd

David,
The 50 is only used for ceremonial duty on the back of the mule. I would never attempt to fire it on the mule. The 50 mount will probably be removed from my fun mule as the other mule will become the 106mm RR hauler.