• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Knuckle Boots

jeepthrills

Finally got around to doing my knuckle boots the other day. MAN!! I was fearing doing it too! It was really easy, except for getting the zippers to go back together. Only took about 45 mins per side working slow and methodicaly. I think it took longer for the rubber sealent to dry!

Also installed new Temp guage from Saturn. Works like a charm.

Question still bothering me, the "Front Drive" engagement light , it that just an air pressure switch or does it come on when the t-case actually shifts? (side note: mine has an L.E.D. bulb, but does not light)

Loose Deuce

[3]I think that switch ingages something on the front differental, because, with the engine off any you have air pressure you can hear it making a clinking sound at the front end as you operate the switch back and forth. Light should come on too, but light wont come on if there is no air pressure, at least mine doesnt. :smilewinkgrin: [/3]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks