• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kudos to a Steel Soldier!

tbar123

I recently bought some wheels and tires from jcappeljr and the deal couldn't have gone any better for me! I say for me, because I set the transporter up to be at his place at 8:00am, but the truck didn't show up until 7:00pm. I really have to give this guy 2 thumbs up for the great sale and seriously going the extra mile to fill the order. I personally probably would've called the transport company and told them to come the next day. The wheels and tires I bought were spot on directly as he described them, and I must say he is a guy that I will have no problem dealing with again. Not to mention(as many of y'all know) I have way too many questions and it seems like every time I get one answered I have two more to ask. He not only answered all of them,but never seemed agitated that I asked so many.

So once again....Thanks jcappeljr!

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Thanks ,glad you were happy with everything.Sometimes its hard to please people.Thanks to you also, you paid fast and were great to deal with..John

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
tbar123 you did business with an outstanding SS member! I gather from your recent posts you are building up something. Watcha up to?

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks