• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kudos to ARYankee

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been slacking on posting this.

Last week I drove over to Pine Bluff Arsenal, AR to pickup a couple of carports.

ARYankee had the day off and volunteered to assist. Glad he did as my help had bugged out on me.

So ARYankee showed up at 6:30am with his son in tow and proceeded to help me disassemble two carports. You wouldn't think it would be that hard but it took a couple of hours per port to disassemble them and load them up.

Down in the tall pine trees and no wind just about gave this old man a heat stroke. I had to take a few breack as AR trugged along.

So THANKS ARYankee, you where great.:beer:

Attachments

ARYankee

Just trying to help out a fellow SS member and show some Arkansas hospitality. I think what made it so tough was the Arkansas humidity. Summertime here sucks. Especially once that humidity kicks in. It was one of our hotter and more humid days.

I'm just happy that I could help :grin: It was great finally getting to meet you anyways. If there is anything I can do for you in the future in the central part of Arkansas just let me know.

My son had a blast too. That is all he talked about for the rest of the weekend. I only regret that we didn't have time to go out for lunch. Maybe some other time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks