• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kwai's 818 Recovery

David the fitting at the top of the valve measured .85 and the bottom at .68. these were checked on the fitting as close to the valve as i could get. the small female end is .54 , the large female .69 , small male .65. these are as close as i can get. hope its enough. if not i can pull the lines to get a little closer guess.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That is the right valve and I am sure it is because it matches the TM exactly. Is it freed up so that it allows the proper fuel lines to open? If it is and you want to sell it I would sure like to have it because the 1,200 mile trip on one tank is a frightening thought. PM me if you want to sell it, Sorry if this is sort of a hyjack of the M818 post. It is the valve off of one though....I love the two fennig piece too since it reminds me of my days in Germany

sermis

Local business in the industrial park has an outside loading dock. Backed the truck up, son drove the jeep on, chained it down and off we went. 5 minutes max.

yes. sorry guys for the highjack. just trying to help David out. David you dont want this valve as it was removed from my XM818 before i got it. I was trying to find it to get measurments for you on the fittings and today its going with me to work and i will try to find a civi match. and the coin thing was'nt planned. i grabbed a quarter and what i thought was a penny of the dresser. glad you liked it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks