• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ladders Ladders Ladders!

Miltrucks

Wasn't exactly sure what these fit, so I listed them up in the trailer section.

I have a quantity of these ladders available and wanted to give SS members first crack at them before I listed them up on Ebay, websites, and other sources. (where I'll be selling them at a higher price :) )

They are brand new, but may have some storage marks, paint chips, etc on them.

The are all steel, 4 step, with expanded mesh on steps. They have hooks welded on the top that can be narrowed or flattened depending on use, and as they are steel, you can easily add hooks to fit different applications.

Size is 21-3/8" wide x 3-3/4" deep x 54-3/8" tall. They probably work best on a rise of 36", but are very usable as is for rises up to 42" tall.

Price for SS members through the end of June is $45 each if you come pick them up at my shop in Ohio, or $50 each + shipping if you want me to ship them. Several members have been to my shop before - so you might be able to arrange a group pickup.

I have personally used these on a lot of different trailers - both modified and unmodified and they work pretty well. They weigh in at about 40 lbs each and work pretty well on kitchen trailers (with the hooks bent flat), semi vans - the ones with the lower level pintle support plate, and all kinds of the smaller MV trailers. I'm was told these were for an ambulance, but not really sure what the original military use was.

If you wanted them shipped, I'll cut some wood wedges and place under the hooks to prevent them from getting damaged and wrap in plastic. They would ship via UPS Ground. Rough costs from the UPS webs site are: St Louis - $30; Tampa, Dallas, or Boston - $35; Denver - $43; and Los Angeles - $57

Any questions, just let me know. Wanted to see these get to the folks who needed them before I did a general sales blitz through the Internet. I have a bunch of them available so should be able to meet everyone's need.

Thanks!

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have confirmed that these fit M105 trailer and CUCV pickup. They might also work for M101 trailer and other flatbed trailers, as long as the bed are approximately 36-40 inches off the ground. I had 4 of these at the Aberdeen show and for $60 each they walked away fast. This is a great price on these ladders, and your are in better shape than mine were!

If anyone at Haspin needs one, I would be willing to transport, as I pass right by MilTruck's place....

Miltrucks

Thanks for the additional fitment information Maddawg! These work well with many of the trailers out there, as well as I beleve the 3/4 ton truck series - M715's, CUCVs, etc. Thanks for offering up transport as well!

First one has already sold! Many more to go :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked mine up this morning from Eric and they are just as pictured and exactly as said they are.

Heck of a nice bobbed Deuce he has there and you'll have to ask him about his dog cage sometime.

thanks

steve

Miltrucks

Steve - Glad your happy with the ladder and thanks for the comments!

EMR - Thanks! Forgot about that usage. They do work well on the bumperettes.

Deucelander - PM replied.

Should be current with everyone else.

Thanks!

Miltrucks

Well guys - last call for the ladders at the special SS price. Beginning here on 7/1, I am going to begin to sell them on Ebay and other sources. Still have a bunch of them left.

Thanks all to have purchased them and it sounds like they are working out for what you needed!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got mine. Eric is a great guy to deal with and I am VERY happy with the ladder I got. It was just as he described.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks