• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lansing 3-19-09

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going to Lansing today (Thursday 3-19-09) if anyone needs something looked at. Won't have time to check fluids or start anything but can get photos. PM me or reply by 10:00 AM EST.

cruz

since you already have this thread going I figured I should post a pic of what I picked up there yesterday.

I went to get the trailer. 600 miles in the 818 is as far as I ever want to drive in 1 day. and the best part was going through Chicago twice. thank goodness for the Ipass, I bet it would have taken an extra hour if I had to stop at all the tolls.

Attachments

TedG

319 good luck with your new truck! You'll have a nice weekend coming up to go through it!

Cruz, nice trailer score! That 818 sure looks familiar! Did it miss the Lansing area so you had to bring it back? lol

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great day for a visit amongst all of those great toys!! Had a nice chat with Cruz, great looking tractor! Quite a dedication to the hobby, driving all those miles in a tractor!
M1075, sorry I couldn't stick around longer, had to pick up parts from TedG and catch up to my new acquisition.
Ted, many thanks again. Replaced the gauges last night, cutting out of work early and going to fire it up this afternoon.

Was lucky to get the basic set of tools (appears new, unused in the bag), two 8 ton jacks, inflator gage with hose and glad hand and four fuel can spouts.

Here are some pics including one item on my wish list .......

TedG

319, you did not tell me you bought the M60! Nice truck and I wish you success in getting it started! Funny story, after you left...I did not buy anything there and I still ended up with another truck! I'm still scratching my head on that one!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone start a museum so they can snag that M60A3, please! Otherwise I fear it will become a range target....

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ted, didn't actually buy it yet........ just waiting for Joe to "forget" that it's there;-).
Who dropped what, off? By the way, the camo on the trailer on your lot works, almost didn't notice it until I turned into the drive.

TedG

Another deuce... That trailer is blending in so well I think the owner is still looking for it! lol