• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

large chain for sale

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
im getting some weight numbers to check on shipping or i could try and hitch a ride with someone going your way, i have 3/4 in 11ft with one hook and large ring, and 5/8 with hooks both ends 15 ft long. nice unused chain with some rust, the boxes were dated 2004, anyone interested send me a pm and ill send them some pics. asking 100.00 each

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: chain

steel chain, dated 2004, the box said lifting/sling if that helps at all and had one other marikins A5 if that means anything. some rust but unused i took them out the original boxes, i have pics if anyone needs to see them, i have a cousin going back this coming week to lake gunterville in alabama, for some gas money he can bring them home or for some extra will delever some to alpharomeos place.ill get a weight today and post back, and ill crate for shipping

acetomatoco

RE: chain

sounds like a basic recovery chain assy from a 5 ton wrecker.. the description and pix should be in the 211 manuals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks