• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

larger alternator

readyman

bp,

Let me know what you find out about the alternators. The standard alternator is 60 amps.
I have an AN/VSS3 spotlight that pulls 60 amps and I don't think my alternator is gonna last too long.

Desert Rat

BP,

I have two alternators that have enough good parts between them to make one good one. Only problem was/is the company that can do it wants $400 to do the work. However, it's a 200 amp alternator! You can indeed mount it in the Deuce without any problems. However it's a beheamoth!!! If you're serious let me know. The price was quoted to me this summer and the certified AM General Shop is close by. I've kept everything in 'Storm just in case............ This offer is open to anyone wanting such a monster.

mangus580

Baja.... you could always get a set of CUCV alts... have htem souped up for amperage... and install them. Benifit is you get 12v as well!!

MATT

In my city there is a reptuable rebuilder that I have heard he charges 1 amp per dollar. 200 amp=$200 Email me for phone #

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks