• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Larger Fuel Tank for an M923

Steelreaper80

Does anyone have a larger fuel tank for an M923 that will fit in the stock tank location? I am in the market. If not, can anyone point me in the right direction of what I would need and who would have one? The 81-gallon tank is not big enough for some of my one-way hauls. I carry more fuel with me in the bed for the tractors and the truck but I hate having to stop for fuel before I get to where I am going. Time is money! I don't mind re-fueling in the field once I am there. If I could carry more in the truck tank from the get-go it would really help.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Does anyone have a larger fuel tank for an M923 that will fit in the stock tank location? I am in the market. If not, can anyone point me in the right direction of what I would need and who would have one? The 81-gallon tank is not big enough for some of my one-way hauls. I carry more fuel with me in the bed for the tractors and the truck but I hate having to stop for fuel before I get to where I am going. Time is money! I don't mind re-fueling in the field once I am there. If I could carry more in the truck tank from the get-go it would really help.
My 923 had dual 118gal tanks. Fit in place of stock tank and passengers side toolbox

you can also add a 55gal or 81 in the bed and gravity feed thru a tank vent

Attachments