• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Late A5 Brunswick Corp. data plate

Charlie

We are working on having the late A5 Brunswick Corp. data plate reproduced. Currently, only the Baifield A5 data plate is available.

I need several good clear photos of a Brunswick Corp. plate for the vendor to work with.

If you would be interested in a reproduction late A5 Brunswick Corp. data plate, please let me know, we need to give the vendor some idea of the potential market for these plates.

Thanks -

Charlie

John Emery and David Kelone both have, or had, them. Last I got were from Bill Watson and all his stuff went to John Emery.

Hi Guys, I am a newbie here and a new Mule owner as well. My questions are did John Emery ever get a web site online like Bill Watson's old one, or do I just need to call him. Second question, I tried calling Dave K, and his voicemail is full with no answers on 3 calls in 2 weeks and I have sent emails with no answers either. Does anyone know what's going on? Thanks, John

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Guys, I am a newbie here and a new Mule owner as well. My questions are did John Emery ever get a web site online like Bill Watson's old one, or do I just need to call him. Second question, I tried calling Dave K, and his voicemail is full with no answers on 3 calls in 2 weeks and I have sent emails with no answers either. Does anyone know what's going on? Thanks, John
There's a long history of Dave K not replying to calls.

Grega

I Called John during the week as I had no luck on the weekends. I think runs a machine shop and that's his main business and the phone will ring there. He usually answeres e-mails also. Honest guy and good to deal with. There is not many places that send the invoice with the goods and you just send a check back. It would be nice if he had a web site though.

borky51

I Called John during the week as I had no luck on the weekends. I think runs a machine shop and that's his main business and the phone will ring there. He usually answeres e-mails also. Honest guy and good to deal with. There is not many places that send the invoice with the goods and you just send a check back. It would be nice if he had a web site though.

It is best to get John on this number 1-262-567-5401 and yes he is a great guy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks