• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lds injector pump

2deuce

Took the Deuce out for a 180 mile run to haul home the LDS engine I got from GSA. The engine is a TEAD rebuild in 4/89 that never got installed in anything. Its still bolted to a skid. I asked if the injector pump was still on it and was told it was, but come to find its a worn out one someone swapped and hung on the studs. It had no injectors or the lines to them on it either so I need it all. Where is a good place to get a new pump or have this old one rebuilt and what should I expect it to cost? No starter or alternator on it either but it sure was fun driving the Deuce today. Thanks, Greg

mucekok

have alot of extra parts here i am geting rid of. think i have everything you need. am moving and don't want to take it all with me. anyone out there need anything, let me know...

jwaller

I have a full set of lines I need to sell. $55 gets them all shipped to you. I even have a new one for #1 I'd sell for 25.

devilman96

In conversation I know that Memphis had a LDS that they could not sell so it was stripped down and converted to a LDT... They have all of the LDS parts sitting in a box up stairs.. IP, injectors, etc so you might be able to pick that "box" up for a reasoniable ammount if you call and talk nice.

2deuce

What would you consider to be a reasonable ammount?
What would it cost to have one rebuilt? As a practice, does anyone know when an engine is rebuilt by the army did they rebuild the injector pump too? Or was a new one usually installed because they aren't economically rebuildable?
I'll call Memphis tomorrow, thanks for the lead.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks