• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDT-465-1C Spin on filter Kit.

Turbo Detroit

Well got my spin on oil filter kit from tie6044 and i just wanted to share my thoughts on the kit and the quality of workmanship on these adpaters......They were excellent, no burs or loose pieces of metal on either one, Install was simple and i couldnt be happier. Here is a few pics of filters installed.

Attachments

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll second that! I installed one over two years ago & changed filters recently...it was a SNAP! I'm getting ready to order another one or two... Well worth it!

Turbo Detroit

Different kit. Got mine from tie6044 excellent member.....pleasure doing business with him....answerd all my emails and shipping was fast....and also I bought mine minus filters and I got an excellent price

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I agree that having this kit is great. Got mine from JATONKA (John) many, many, many moons ago. Awesome kit from an awesome guy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks