• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LDT 465 Parts ??

338lapua09

Looking for a engine parts supplier for a White LDT 465...and Manual info like torque specs ect...
I have one with no oil flow let alone pressure....the pan is off an no suprises showing yet...

Any info would be great

Thank Rodger

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There's a number of suppliers out there. The TM's would greatly help you as well for torque specs.

338lapua09

Thanks for the standard answer...but already been digging around for awhile and I am not seeing a one stop shop for parts ...I guess I'll have to start making phone calls this week..

I just thought with the amount of truck made there would be better sources..unless you guys already used up all the good stuff..lol

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Memphis Equipment would be a one stop source for parts. You better have deep pockets.

The TMs have all the info you need.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I might be wrong :p but I think the manufacturer of the motor is irrelevant, if it's a LDT-465, the parts are interchangeable. Once you figure out what parts you need post it, and see if someone on here can supply what you need, will most likely be cheaper than the parts outfits like Memphis, Eastern, etc...

Nonotagain

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I might have an oil pump. There is an idler gear that drives the pump. I had a bearing in my idler gear 5hit the bed and almost ruin everything. Make sure that is still good.

338lapua09

Thanks for the info...will post findings when I dig alittle deeper..so far all looks good but my xray vision glasses are on back order...haha..

The shame about this engine runs to darn good to have any issues..

338lapua09

Did get to take apart the oil pump...looks like new...time to dig deeper..will update soon..

thanks again for the info

Merry Christmas

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks