• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leak diagnosis

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Hard to tell. Is that a gp pic? Does it say its oil? Are there engine pics? There are oil lines on the front of the motor. Front cover. Front seal. The list goes on. Need more info.

Dmoneygage

Hard to tell. Is that a gp pic? Does it say its oil? Are there engine pics? There are oil lines on the front of the motor. Front cover. Front seal. The list goes on. Need more info.
It’s an auction item. Can’t get them to respond. Seems like it originates past the oil pan somewhere up there. Hard to say with so little info.

Dmoneygage

It’s an auction item. Can’t get them to respond. Seems like it originates past the oil pan somewhere up there. Hard to say with so little info.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Inspect in person.

Ronmar

That location on the driveshaft is directly below the Air Operated Pump... it is also directly below the PTO cover plate. The trans fill line also runs right over that location.

since this doesn't look like a winch truck, that cover might be loose, the fill hose might be split/cracked, or the AOP might be blowing oil mist or have a oil leak... Maybe...

Dmoneygage

Can’t. Quarantine
That location on the driveshaft is directly below the Air Operated Pump... it is also directly below the PTO cover plate. The trans fill line also runs right over that location.

since this doesn't look like a winch truck, that cover might be loose, the fill hose might be split/cracked, or the AOP might be blowing oil mist or have a oil leak... Maybe...
it is not a winch truck. Very informative. Thanks for the advice.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Silly me. I misread. Thought you said front. ronmar is right. That is classic hyd fluid dumping. Especially if the cab isn’t folded in the pics. They tried to pump it and that was the result. Probably a bad seal on the cab latch.

Dmoneygage

Silly me. I misread. Thought you said front. ronmar is right. That is classic hyd fluid dumping. Especially if the cab isn’t folded in the pics. They tried to pump it and that was the result. Probably a bad seal on the cab latch.
Ok. That seems like an easy fix. Wish me luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks