• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LED blinker/brake bulb or housing?

Victorkilo31

Been trying to figure out what route people are going with upgrading to LED lights for front and rear turn signal and marker lights. Ive found posts about bulb sizes, flashers and locations. Not quite what im after. I tried searching for a comparrision but i feel my skills are lacking still or my stills are worse than I thought.
Are people getting new LED housings or just replacing the bulbs, or does it really matter? It's something I'd like to do to my truck but trying to figure out what would be the better option, if it matters. I like the intensity aspect of led over regular bulbs and since it'll be dark up here for a long time when winter hits I'd like the bit of added visibility. I plan on all led lights at some point, but the side marker and headlights are easier to figure out at this point in my mind. But the taillights are eluding me.
Thanks