• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lemoore CA, to San Diego CA, to Millington TN

AECS

Made it to Normangee TX. 1600 miles total so far, 500 to go. No trouble yet towing 3000 pounds. 500 to go. Heading out on Tuesday to finish the trip to Memphis.

AECS

Made it to Vicksburg Mississippi, one short drive left. Thanks to all those who offered advice on the route and offerd help along the way so far. It was great piece of mind that wherever I was, I had someone to call! Pictures will be forthcoming once I get settled and can get them from my phone to the computer to post them!

AECS

We have arrived safe and sound. 2400 miles towing 3k pounds and 800 in the back of my 09 with 33 inch tires. Had enouch drive time for a good long while.

AECS

20150116_095736.jpg20150109_152908.jpg

Here are the only 2 pictures I got of the trip, one in Arizona and one in TX. It was slow going on the hills, but for the most part traveled averaged 63 MPH. Average fuel mileage was 16 MPG.

AECS

Thanks for the welcome. We love it already. My wife is from Georgia, so she is right at home. I am from San Diego so I am getting used to it a bit.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am getting used to it a bit.
That's funny. That's what I said when I got my PCS orders to San Diego FROM Millington. :)

I'm sure the area has changed a little since I was last in Millington.......in 1975.