• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Length of time waiting for an invoice for a won auction?

Chrispyny

I won an auction which completed yesterday, 8-27-2014 at 5pm. It's now 8:51pm, over 27 hours past auction completion and I still don't have an invoice.

I'm anxious to pick up my item as (for once) i'm very local to it.

I got on live chat at the 20 hour mark and the gal gave me,the typical semi scripted answer which we all know is 'up to 24 hours after auction completion'..

Should i be worried?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It should show up in your account but say awaiting invoice. GL is probably running behind with the coming holiday they combined alot of auctions that normally would be spread out over a few days

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaAKM

I've normally waited anywhere from 24 to 72 hours to get a paid invoice, since it is usually on a weekend, no problem. Chill a little & your invoice will probably show up a little bit later due to the holiday & large amount of truck traffic lately!

Chrispyny

Thank you all for replying. The invoice came later in the day. I won an auction for a quincy 80 gallon compressor with extras. I'll post details once i pick it up this week. Ty again.