• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Leyland 6x6 heavy recovery

dmetalmiki

Now that's Nice truck. I always wanted one..Just for the stance and 'brutality'..But, Having driven them in the army..I didn't fancy the 'lifetime' it took to drive anywhere..Especially On HILLS!.
I Bet you like the crane though.
I too have 'one' too, It just has a faster 'pony' under it.

Attachments

ChrisUk

Now that's Nice truck. I always wanted one..Just for the stance and 'brutality'..But, Having driven them in the army..I didn't fancy the 'lifetime' it took to drive anywhere..Especially On HILLS!.
I Bet you like the crane though.
I too have 'one' too, It just has a faster 'pony' under it.
Ha ha yes I know what you mean about the speed, I have fitted a Cummins 8.3 in it so has more power !
Crane is smooth too !
cheers Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks