• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LHORA 2008

Mike_Pop

List,

I'm toying with the idea of another off road event in my town of Eureka, NV. It's in the preliminary planning stages right now to see if there would be enough interest. This is not the only forum that I will be posting about this event. If anyone is interested, just chime in and let me know. I'l start an email list to keep you updated. We did this back in 2005 and had great success with people coming as far as Los Angeles and Kansas City. This year's event would be held on July 4-6. (Friday through Sunday)

LHORA: Loneliest Highway Off Road Adventure:
Hwy 50 is known as the Loneliest Road in America. Each year, the town of Eureka holds a huge July 4th celebration with the town population swelling from 500 to 3,000. In 2005, the first LHORA was held and 30 participants showed up. Part of the event was an overnight camping trip or local off road trips. Each participant had a choice of what to do. The event was three days long ending with an outdoor barbecue, raffle, fireworks, and a parade that all of the participants were allowed to drive in. Overall, everyone had a blast.

Thanks for the feedback!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks