• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Liberty Hill, Tx (North Austin)

Funny Shoes

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Went up to Liberty hill yesterday to check out a place that was selling some bobbed deuces on Craigslist. ended up buying a couple of odd end things i have been having trouble obtaining for my M109. Talk to the owner (Jason I believe, already managed to lose his card) and one of his workers, really cool people. took a grand total of maybe 15mins to get the parts i needed and then we proceeded to talk about another hour about everything MV related. They have a little bit of everything. more then a half dozen Duece variants, couple of trailers, lots of tires and more. Even has a half track hidden away in one of his buildings. really nice place to spend a couple of hours.

If anyone has been on the fence about buying a Bobbed deuce, they should really go check this place out.

Their address is
address is 4810 N HWY 183 Liberty, Hill TX
militarytrucks.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks