• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

License Plates Images

tapeandgauze

I am looking for people to help me take a picture of there license plates and a photo and have you send them to me at my email address. I am only looking for the new military Wisconsin plates. The numbers started out at 10,000 and go up from there. So only these license plates I want. I am going to be putting up a web page soon for the people that want to see who is below or one higher then your current plate number. I don't need your name or address, just a image and a picture of the vehicle. Thank you all for helping me with project.

email tapeandgauze@yahoo.com

dogtags

This seems like a great idea. I saw plates in the 10300 range at Iola last weekend. It would be neat to see what trucks carry plates higher and lower than yours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks