• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LIL Blue Pinzgauer

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great looking Pinz. But I might be more impressed with that garage! Are you keeping that Pinz in a garage or in your office inside your house. Looks like a nice room whatever it is.

Pinz4beer

Hi. I am just newly in the market for a Pinz. I am located in Northern California and am wondering if you may be able to point me in the direction of where I may be able to find one.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fine looking 710 congrats! I had tried real hard to find a 712 in the US and finally found one in an ad but it was sold. A month later I saw the same one for sale again, pretty distinctive because it was in an ambulance config. I waited a week and the ad was gone so I figured it sold again, oh well I missed it. Well about a month later I see the same Pinz for sale again and this time I called the owner immediately to ask him a couple questions. Well I get him on the phone and he is verging on extremely gruff and I would say almost rude, he was asking a higher price than I really wanted to pay so I asked him if he was open to an offer? After much grumbling and me wasting his time he finally said OK, I offered him 2000.00 less than his asking price expecting him to come back with a counter (I would have paid full price if I had to) instead he said "you dreamers are nothing but a waste of time" and hung up on me! Now I figured out why the truck kept coming up again and again for sale. What a prick! The next week I bought a Unimog!
Where in MN are you located? I live just outside of Fargo ND it would be a blast to go hit some logging trails, with a Pinz you would be able to keep up with a Mog and it would be a lot of fun! PM me if interested!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks