• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Linex

anjay22

This is my deuce before and after the liner and yes I did pay a pricey amount but hey, it already has paid off! :)

Attachments

DeucesWild11

That's good, must have cost a pretty penny..but looks awesome! I think I am going to go with one of the DIY bed liner kits.. anyway I don't have a Linex guy near me..

anjay22

I originally wanted Rhino because of its thickness but the guy near me was a major butt so I took my business else where. I am thinking of driving her up there to show him where I put my money but my wife doesn't think that's a good idea.

Seth_O

That's good, must have cost a pretty penny..but looks awesome! I think I am going to go with one of the DIY bed liner kits.. anyway I don't have a Linex guy near me..
Napa has a sale going right now that the herculiner kit is $60 with another $25 mail-in-rebate on top of that. It makes the normally $100 kit $35 - a smokin' deal. It only comes in the black kit, but some folks have success spraying over it while it is still a bit tacky.

anjay22

I paid a lot :)!

$1700 for sandblast, liner, and lifetime guarantee. Like I said, worth every penny. I looked into doing it myself but I am a full time student, the kit is probably way too messy, and it wouldn't be the same quality I paid for. When I get my top, it's going to be even better.

anjay22

As for the weight, I have no idea. Looks like I might have to put my math skills to the test, but I believe it's not much though. Linex is pretty thin compared to Rhino.

derby

I had My pick up bed done last year by Linex. Very happy with it. I did not like the gummy look of the Rhino liner.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks pretty good. Maybe you could do the floorboards and inside the cab yourself. Better yet take it back and tell them they missed a spot.

;-)

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it looks great. You'll get alot of use out of it. If you are like me and throw things up in there or haul stuff, then you made a good move. The cost is a one time deal, forget about it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks