• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Link to my scale model album

Adamlee

Hey everyone. FWIW, here's a link to my album site that includes some hi-res pics of my Tiger family models I've been working on, in addition to other stored images of stuff that I am using for model reference ideas.

By no means are these models finished; they are in a very transitional state! I just finally managed to fit the Dragon - brand tracks to the old Tamiya Jagdtiger. http://picasaweb.google.com/adam1964freeman/ScaleModelingIHaveReturned#

Down the road, I have the CCKW to build and include in a diorama with the Jagdtiger. I plan on locating a few 1:32/90mm figures to go with the Hasegawa FW190-"Dora" long-nose. Might even hunt down a 1:32 scale kettenrad or kubelwagen or Opel truck to add to the Dora when I get to it.

I collected some scans of early OIF "hillbilly armor" guntrucks because that is a key area I want to venture into with my modeling. Just takes time!

Keep an eye on the photoalbum, it is an amateur's page but I will try and update it as I add details & get to the more fine-focused painting and weathering of the tanks.

I really dig the Dragon tracks - they fit pretty well on the Tami kit. Pleasant surprise!!

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Hey everyone. FWIW, here's a link to my album site that includes some hi-res pics of my Tiger family models I've been working on, in addition to other stored images of stuff that I am using for model reference ideas.

By no means are these models finished; they are in a very transitional state! I just finally managed to fit the Dragon - brand tracks to the old Tamiya Jagdtiger. http://picasaweb.google.com/adam1964freeman/ScaleModelingIHaveReturned#
Link went dead:

- Can you resurrect it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks