• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lmtv computer/tach ?

mogger7

​where might a guy find a computer on his lmtv ao I think next question has any one installed a tach on these and where do you or how do you get a signal going on 4 months and would like to drive this thing some day

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you broke down on the side of the road ?
The word "Help" in thread titles is kind of reserved for emergencies where people need "help" now .
Here is a good thread on thread titles.

For newbies - how to start a new thread

Also posting like your texting is frowned upon and makes it hard to understand what your looking for.

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English. It is extra work to post proper sentences from a smartphone but the result will be greatly appreciated. Please do your best to use capitalization, proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read! Note: this is a RULE, and is enforceable.

Hopefully this will help with using the correctly and with better results to your questions.

Last edited:

mogger7

sorry for the term HELP nothing is in caps and i would say sentences don't run together. I have never used texting since no high dollar cell phone. lmtv and tach are the only abbreviations. we are not grammar police but someone is. Sread my post again and pay closer attention m then when your done mr 4 star take me off your list. Thankyou

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What year is your truck? Need to know that to advise where the computer(s) are. Tachometers were standard on winch trucks, you will need to find the components that were installed on winch trucks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From our rules,

• Do not post in all CAPS or in giant run-on sentences without punctuation. Do not post as if texting and do avoid the use of texting abbreviations. We are not the grammar police but we want everyone to easily read your post in at least 8th grade English. It is extra work to post proper sentences from a smartphone but the result will be greatly appreciated. Please do your best to use capitalization, proper spelling and punctuation. It makes it easier for everyone to read! Note: this is a RULE, and is enforceable.
and,
• Do not post unfriendly or insulting comments or replies to other members., This can start unpleasant exchanges which no one wants to read in an otherwise valuable topic. If someone has posted a rude comment to/about the user, the user itself is asked to ignore the remark and report the offending post for review and deletion.

mogger7

ndt thanks but i'm done with this site Doghead why are you posting what the first 4 star posted I don't see a darn thing in my post that has to do with what either of you generals are talking about . did you read my first post . please do so and I know you have the power so if you would take me off this list and i'll find one without fake cops

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted because of your reply to porkysplace.

I'm a moderator and I saw the need to inform you of the rules(you did not like when PP posted).

Your first post is a giant run-on sentence with no punctuation or capitalization.

If you choose to leave, so be it.

If you choose to stay, you will follow our site rules.

Your choice.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mogger, chill till tomorrow, you got zinged, happens sometimes. The subject matter experts to help you are only here. Have a cold one. I am.

mogger7

doghead sorry you guys are right i used w instead of W and did make a sentence go all the way across the screen ……….. still waiting to be removed :0)

Ronmar

If it is an A0 then the closest thing it has to computers are the CTIS and transmission controllers... The Cat 3116 is all mechanicl baby... There is a tach signal in the console behind the heater that would be fed up thru the big round hole to the winch control panel that bolts on top of the dash in a winch truck...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks