• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Fan Clutch Solenoid Upgrade

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Everyone,

I have been selling this for a while on my eBay store & never shared it here. I did share the video I made of it when I installed the first one on my truck with the help of @Ronmar in finding the solution. With starting a little business, I wanted to put everything together in a little kit to make it a semi-DIY. You can get the parts yourself cheaper, but the issue ends up being that there is a minimum order with the supplier, both in dollar amount & with fittings. Some come in minimum packs of 5 & you only need one.

So, for not much more than you'd need to pay after tax & the minimum order, I priced the kit. You don't get stuff you don't need, and in my listing, the information is there for you to attach the proper wires. Another popular surplus vendor used the information @Ronmar and I put out there & made a plug & play kid for a significant amount more.

LMTV Fan Clutch Solenoid Upgrade
$80.00
Fan clutch solenoid kit.jpg

Brown is + Blue is - from the original connector. Port A is used for air supply with the 90 deg fitting. The other straight fitting goes to the unmarked port and goes to the fan. Port P is plugged.

The two mounting screws come with the mounting plate kit. The plate can be used as a template for your new holes for mounting. It actually was cheaper to get that kit and include it than source those oddball thread/length screws on their own. And the plate as a template is a bonus!

I have other FMTV CTIS related items from time to time for sale as well;
CallMeColt™ FMTV CTIS items on eBay

If you plan to order multiple items & are not familiar, you can add what you want to eBay's cart & it should provide a proper shipping quote. I have accurately weighed all the items and set everything on eBay to charge & calculate shipping appropriately.

Any questions, please Direct Message me, or e-mail me at the address on my website in my signature.

Thank you!

Last edited:

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Anyone who may be interested, I have a few "blemished" kits that were attempted installs. Nothing wrong with them, just have some scratches on them & maybe some miss-matched fittings. But, I will sell at a discount of $60 shipped. Reach out via the contact form at the top of my website. When they are gone, I will edit this post. www.callmecolt.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks